ComSite Construction has extensive experience installing self-supporting towers, monopole towers, guyed towers, radar towers, and customized structures by all major tower manufacturers.
Our crews use the latest techniques for the installation and servicing of grounding and lightning deterrent systems. The latest Motorola R56 standards and specifications are typically used as installation standards.
We install and service of various types of standard incandescent, medium, and high intensity strobe and LED obstruction lighting systems. These systems may be used to illuminate antenna towers, utility transmission line, and cooling towers.
We offer specialized services that allow you to know the condition of your antenna system:
- Inspections. Our standard inspections for maintenance include: a site visit with climb, visual inspection including foundations, hardware check, inventory, and color photo-documentation reports.
- Sweeps and Line Testing. Our personnel are trained in TDR and FDR transmission line and antenna testing with a variety of sweep testing devices. Documentation is provided in chart or report form for reference and analysis. All testing is done with either an Anritsu Sitemaster (TM) or equivalent machine by a factory trained specialist. Custom sweep testing and documentation is also available.
- Reports. Our extensive customizable reports are accurate and easy to read. Inspection reports, engineering reports, structural analysis reports, and installation detail documentation are just a few of the professional reports that we provide. These professional reports provided are bound, extensive, and easy to read. All antenna tower site reports and foundations analysis reports have detailed color photos.
We offer several maintenance and repair services, to keep your antenna systems and their structures running reliably:
- Analysis and repair.
- Foundation inspection and analysis.
- Plumbing and tensioning of guyed towers.
- Structural analysis.
- Structural upgrades.
- System decommissioning.
- Tower and foundation maintenance.
- Tower removal, where needed.
Since 1979, ComSite Construction has been responsible for the implementation of large microwave systems and radar towers. Our expertise with microwave system antennas and their associated waveguide, our availability to microwave systems engineers and specialists make us the prime choice for installation of our customer’s critical systems.
Microwave includes all types of applications:
- Public Safety and Simulcast Systems
- Cable Headends/Premium Service Providers
- Data Transfer